ORGANISERS of several events which were set to be held across the region have been forced to cancel or postpone in recent days due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Here is a list of some events cancelled in recent days:
- THE Echuca-Moama and District Probus Club committee has announced all meetings and outings have been cancelled until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The annual general meeting to be held on Monday, March 30, is also cancelled.
The existing committee will be in office until it is safe to hold the AGM.
In a letter, president Ray Carr said he would advise members by newsletter when the time was safe to resume meetings and outings.
We are hoping that by September or October that we may have come through this terrible time to be able to enjoy our trip to Boort, he said.
Combined Probus Club representatives met last week and have put a tentative booking for the two-day combined Murchison/Yarrawonga trip for November 11-12.
Money can be refunded for anyone who has paid for the AGM dinner, Boort tomatoes and spanner man and the combined Probus trip”, by contacting treasurer Noela Boyer on 5482 3194.
- Echuca Lawn Easter tennis tournament.
- Kyabram Lawn Tennis Club annual Easter tournament.
- Echuca Moama Bridal and Events presents Tie the Knot Festival.
- Koyuga Hall centenary celebrations.
- Revving the River - Zaidee's Rainbow Foundation.
- Lockington and District Vintage Tractor and Stationary Engine Rally.
- Echuca Country Music Club April meeting.
- Echuca Harvest Swap.
- 2020 Echuca Moama Big Freeze.
- Torrumbarry Fishing Classic.
If you there are any other events which have been cancelled and you would like added to our list please email [email protected]