With the introduction of the stage 2 of the COVID-19 Restrictions by the Victorian Government, bowlers are allowed to resume bowling on the greens, but still adhering to the new restrictions that are in place.
The club will resume their social bowling with a game of scrounge on Wednesday starting at 1pm.
Names to be listed prior to 12.45pm.
Players are requested to observe the conditions of play under the restrictions as to:
1. Social distancing 1.5m apart;
2. Twenty players per green with four players per rink;
3. Club toilets and clubhouse (20 people) are to open with social distancing to be adhered to;
4. Hands are to be washed before play;
5. Mats and jacks are to be washed before use;
6. Players are to use hand sanitizer at club;
7. Any player not feeling well, should not attend the club under any circumstances;
8. Do not pick up or touch another player’s bowl;
9. Use your feet to place the jack;
10. No shaking hands or high fives;
Play safe and look after each other.